FeMALE PELVIC PAIN
Pelvic pain affects 1 in 7 women. Up to 20% of women experience pelvic pain at some point in their lives.
Are you suffering from pelvic pain? Is it keeping you from enjoying life? Don’t be just another number.
Despite what you might've been told, there’s a fix for pelvic pain!
Pelvic floor therapy helps reduce pelvic pain and drastically improves quality of life.
And believe it or not, sex can feel great again!
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms, pelvic floor therapy can help!
- Dyspareunia, which is pain during intercourse
- Pain after intercourse
- Pain or difficulty with orgasm
- Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder (PGAD) - the International Society for the Study of Women’s Health defines PGAD as ‘a persistent or recurrent, unwanted or intrusive, bothersome or distressing, genital dysesthesia (abnormal sensation) that is not associated with sexual interest.’
- Vulvar or labial pain
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain
- Tailbone pain
- Pain with sitting
- Groin pain
- Sacroiliac or SIJ pain, a type of lower back pain
- Rectal pain
- Butt pain
- Frequent UTIs
- Pain during bowel movements
If this is you, schedule a consultation by clicking here.