Men’s DIY Pelvic Pain Relief Program™
Are you a "do it Yourself" kinda guy? Or maybe you’re not comfortable with someone else seeing your private parts?
The Men’s DIY Pelvic Pain Relief Program™ was created so that you can learn about your body in the comforts and privacy of your own home. It’s an 8-week journey that teaches you how to evaluate your own pelvic floor and offers step-by-step, video demonstrations of hands-on treatment techniques and exercises that will help you navigate out of pelvic pain.
check out what milan had to say after completing the program 👇
What you get:
9 comprehensive and interactive videos guiding you step-by-step through your own self-assessment and treatment techniques
The choice to go at your own pace…pause and rewind all you want!
A gift bag filled with all the tools you’ll need to follow along during the program. This includes:
2x myofascial release balls
organic shea butter
1 Chinese finger trap (why not have a little fun?!)
Already got the tools? Don't sweat it! You can purchase the course without the tools 👆
Weekly handouts to help you integrate the great work you’re doing and keep you on track so you can meet your goals
Weekly emails reviewing the previous week’s session and providing the encouragement you need to continue with the program
The option for one-on-one follow up support calls (yup, no group calls. We’re talkin’ about your private parts here!)
The confidence to live a life without pain, through self-treatment
Here’s what you’re going to learn in 6 weeks: You’ll…
- get to know your private parts by learning to do a self-assessment on yourself
- understand the science behind why you hurt
- develop strategies that will calm extra-sensitive nerves
- experience the benefits of deep belly breathing and it’s impact on the pelvic floor
- learn and practice hands-on techniques and stretches to help ease pelvic tension
- get the scoop on poop and learn ways to optimize your gut health
- learn how to do your own internal pelvic floor muscle releases
- feel confident to treat yourself, you got this!
This IS for you if…
- You like to do things yourself.
- You follow instructions well.
- You like to go at your own pace.
- You’re a visual learner.
- You feel comfortable trying new treatments on yourself.
- You “hate going to the doctor.”
- You’re committed to putting in the time and hard work into owning your health.
This is NOT for you if…
- You’re looking for a “quick fix” or magic cure.
- You need hands-on guidance and support.
- You procrastinate and don’t follow through on DIY projects.
- You’re like me and have 33 books waiting to be read…
- Reading and watching instructional videos isn't your thing.
- You’re scared of hurting yourself trying something new, especially when it involves your private parts.
- You haven’t cleared any “big ticket items” or “red flags” with your medical doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions About This Program
+ How do I know if this is right for me?
Each program is tailored to meet your specific needs. Please check out the 6 Day Hands-On Training Program™, the Men’s DIY Pelvic Pain Relief Program™, or Private treatment descriptions on my website to help you narrow down which program is right for you. If you have questions, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll help you make the decision.
+ Do you offer refunds?
It is my intention for you to be satisfied with the Men’s DIY Pelvic Pain Relief Program™. I do not offer refunds because you're granted immediate and total access to all program contents upon purchase. I’m committed to helping you get pain relief and should you need additional support after sincere and committed implementation of your program, I would be glad to discuss additional treatment options for you.