Escaping Hormone Hell 🔥
On today’s show we’re talking about the 3 P’s that can happen in your pants when hormone levels fall: prolapse, peeing, and pain. To help me do this, I’ve got expert Dr. Anna Garrett on the show today.
Dr. Anna Garrett has been a clinical pharmacist for over 25 years and has worked in a variety of practice settings. While traveling her career path, she discovered that working with women in
midlife is her true passion. Dr. Anna believes that suffering menopause is not necessary! She offers a variety of services including hormone testing and balancing, weight loss and epigenetic
health coaching designed to help women in perimenopause and menopause escape from hormone hell and feel amazing in their bodies so they can rock their mojo through midlife and beyond.
Dr. Anna is a Doctor of Pharmacy and Board Certified Pharmacotherapy Specialist. She is also a Certified Intrinsic Coach®, and has studied through the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine.
In this episode you’ll learn 📚
● The definition of perimenopause and menopause
● What happens during menopause when estrogen levels begin to drop
● What is prolapse and how low estrogen plays a role
● Risk factors for prolapse
● Risks and benefits to vaginal hormone therapy - Check out Dr. Jen Gunter’s article about low dose estrogen and pain here
● How estrogen impacts incontinence
● Risk factors for getting urinary tract infections in menopause
● The ins and outs of hormone testing
● The #1 reason for pain during sex in midlife and beyond
● Tips to help with vaginal dryness and pain
● How to escape hormone hell 🔥 Get Dr. Anna’s FREE Menopause Survival Kit here