WORK WITH ME
Don’t know who to see, what to do, or where to start? Let me help.
It doesn’t matter if you’re half way across the world or in my hometown. My program is for you if you:
- Have pain in your genitals, abdomen, butt, testicles, yoo-hoo or whatever you want to call it.
- Feel like you’re the only guy who's got this problem and have no-one to talk to.
- Are freaking out that there’s something more serious going on down there.
- Are fed up seeing doctors who only prescribe you medication but the pain’s still there.
- Need someone to give you honest advice, no medical fluff.
- Need someone to connect you with the right people so you don’t waste your time, money or resources in treatments that don’t work or end up making you feeling worse.
Want to learn how to become an EXPERT in treating yourself?
There are a few ways we can work together. Please note that the Hands-On Training Program requires you to visit my practice in beautiful Asheville, North Carolina.
now ACCEPTING NEW CLIENTS
THE GUIDANCE PROGRAM
Wherever you are in the world...
The Guidance Program is a three month commitment that gives you 1:1 personal guidance from me, your coach and pelvic expert, including all the behind the scenes research and networking with other healthcare providers to make sure they’re a great fit for you. We’ll work together to get to the root of your pelvic pain and not just slap a Band-Aid on it.
THE HANDS-ON TRAINING PROGRAM
Must be willing to travel to my practice in Asheville, NC
If you’re like me and learn by doing, the Hands-On Training Program is for you. With this program, I teach you the skills needed to be an expert in treating yourself. You'll get six sessions of 1:1 hands-on practice, learning more about your body and how to use self-treatment techniques successfully to ease your pelvic pain.
Are you ready to work together?
Here's how we can connect.